Read more: https://www.erinha.eu/governance
Catalogue of service
- Open access policy to ERINHA Infrastructure;
- Supporting participating national BSL-4 facilities in the event of a surge of requirements for BSL-4 capacities;
- Assisting and advising in design, construction, operation and maintenance of a new or additional BSL-3 or BSL-4 facility;
- Advising on biosafety and biosecurity fields;
- Matching experimental studies to users’ needs (basic virology, studies of viral pathogenesis using animal models and evaluation of antivirals and vaccines);
- Training new users in the member BSL-4 facilities.